3. Professional relationships: relationships and behaviours focused on the learning and wellbeing of each learner.
- Engage in reciprocal, collaborative learning-focused relationships with:
- Learners, families and whānau
- Teaching colleagues,support staff and other professionals
- Agencies,groups and individuals in the community.
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Actively contribute, and work collegially, in the pursuit of improving my own and organisational practice, showing leadership, particularly in areas of responsibility.
- Communicate clear and accurate assessment for learning and achievement information.